KinderStation kindergarten is the highest level in our school which is divided into 2 (two) levels:
- TK A (4-5 years old) : Caterpillar class
- TK B (5-6 years old) : Butterfly class
Our kindergarten aims to build the child’s learning independency, especially:
- To have the ability to make their own decisions
- To managed and solve their own problems
- Having the responsibility for themselves.
Besides our thematic IPC integrated learning, we also combine the lessons with subjects such as: Language, Math, Bahasa Indonesia, Montessori/EPL, Physical Education, Religion, Mandarin and ICT. Fun games are applied to help children to comprehend what they are learning and as a friendly approach to a child’s brain in their leaning process. Every academic year we have outdoor classes/field trips, guest speakers and exhibition/performances related with the theme learned as an implementation of KinderStation’s mission, which is to create a fun learning environment for its kindergarten students and preparing them for a better future.